Skype
Bo0ots42

The Human Shield Teaser! The Human Shield Teaser!

I can't wait

I love lego. I love lego films. I love epic music. hopefully, the "Human Shield" will be amazing. It looks it.
My only complaint is that I can't read the writing at the end.

PurelyAwesome responds:

Sorry,it was a glitch in flash.

Collision Detection Collision Detection

I thought it was informative.
I did think that the speed for choosing a door in the main room was a bit too fast, but it was fine within the room.
other than that, its fine

Pintz Pintz

entertaining

I thought that it was good.
It is a bit difficult to read the instructions though.

Test Chamber Test Chamber

good

Challenging. the one thing that really made it tricky (other than the puzzles) was the angle that the game is positioned at, which added to the difficulty. however, it is a great game, and the music kind was kind of relaxing.

-Sandstorm (Remix)- -Sandstorm (Remix)-

Better than the original

I don't exactly know how this is possible, but you made one of the great pump-up energy songs, even more energetic. I like how it has this sort of... driving... feeling towards it. hope to see more like it. keep up the good work :)

Super Mario Nostalgia Trip 3D Super Mario Nostalgia Trip 3D

Happy summer Indeed

at the beginning, it didn't sound like Mario, but then it sounded more mario-ish (would that be Shroom-ish?)
other than that, its a great song.

GenoWhirled responds:

It wouldn't be Shroomish, it would be Breloom.

Heh... heh heh...

Brinstar Depths Orchestra Brinstar Depths Orchestra

makes me nostalgic

ah, brings back such good memories...
I've always been a metroid fan, and this is one of those song that I wish I could hear done in a band arangement... well, this is (or at least sounds like) a band version. well done!
but the review;
its a great song, and you did it justice, I hope to see more of this stuff
only critique is that it seems... I don't know how to phrase this.... slightly rushed... I mean it still sounds great, but It just feels that way, it gives off that "rush" kind of vibe...
Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes; its about 10:30 ish, I'm studying for an english final, and I'm overtired.

Rage Faces in HD Rage Faces in HD

better than imagined

I've pictured (and tried to emulate) the rage faces, but these are way better than anything I've seen.
(Rage faces in Ortus???)

Awesome Awesome

far out, man!

Raptors + Dirtbike = Awesome?
I think so

Where do you get your ideas for these things!

poxpower responds:

I have chemical imbalances in my brain that result from my poor life choices and my risk averse nature.

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

wow

its like my entire childhood is right there before my eyes...wow
How long did it take you to make this?

poxpower responds: